Beach Summer Camp
This camp is for both girls and boys
August 18-19, 2018
- 9:00am 12:00pm - Age Group 6 - 8
- 12:30pm - 3:30pm - Age 9 - 11
- 4:00pm 7:00pm - Age Group 12 - 14
North Clackamas Park
5440 SE Kellogg Creek Dr.
Milwaukie, OR 97222
Groups will be split into 3 age groups (Ages 6-8, 9-11, and 12-14).
We are going to cap the numbers of participants to 20 per age group.
Players of all levels are welcomed. The camp is intended to assist and build specific skills levels for each specific player. Each player has specific strengths and weaknesses. We empower our coaches to lead and inspire these young players how to throw properly and safely which allow them to reduce arm soreness and possible injury. In addition, other skills that are important like:
- Running the bases properly
- Hitting mechanics focused proper drills to create good long term habits
- Receiving and catch fly balls and ground balls
The camp is intended to be fun but highly informative. Players learn more when they are having fun, feeling good and are positive about the experience. Pizza lunch will be provided the second day.
What to bring?
- Players need to be ready to slide so baseball pants or sweats are necessary.
- Plenty of water
- A glove and batting helmet
We will have a minimum of 2 instructors per group. We will incorporate games to create fun supportive competition. If you have any questions please email Contact Us